ENNAMOON K.
23, ocpd-perfectionist & clumsy chemist
i ii iii

childish ;
Sunday, September 25, 2011 • 6:18 PM
I went to school as usual,
I looked her, she didn't speak,
I also didn't say anything. 

There was nothing to argue,
If she didn't like to speak with me,
Yes, just go away and i would not disturb you.

I like games,
I like to wait and see,
Who will be the last one to stand?
Looked like i was the one who was selfish and evil,
Don't you know? I was suffering alone,
But i pretended that i was strong as stone. 

Lastly we were together again,
What pretty damn C.H.I.L.D.I.S.H we were.

ENNAMOON K.
25th September 2011 - Sunday.

Labels: ,


Author
                  

New Stories


Archive

» 2016
» 2015
» 2014
» 2013
» 2012
» 2011

Footprints


Credit

Design and template originally by Ayuni and re-edited by ENNAMOON K.