ENNAMOON K.
23, ocpd-perfectionist & clumsy chemist
i ii iii

kmk 1st sem ; hang on
Friday, June 22, 2012 • 4:40 PM
Annyeonghaseyo, assalamualaikum. Today is Friday, alhamdulillah i can rest for a little while. Now, i'm typing for this blog in my room, at Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah. Don mention about it, i can't go back to my house for this week. But, in the next week, 28 June 2012, i can! Hahaha.

Homesick? I think i can handle it. But about Mathematics, i still have to make another psychology treatment into my head. And don't shock because mathematics only, i think i wanna go for Form 6. I cried so much until i don't have any energy to cry more. I tell my mom, but she encouraged me, she said ''bertahan, kalau anak orang lain buleh, kenapa ina tak buleh?'' One week just go on by many works, assignments, quiz, test and tension become our bestfriends.

Hi people, let me tell you, if u wanna come to matriks, please prepare yourself dear. In this place, there is no time to make love, no time to play and no time for fun. Matriks is the place that prepare yourself to be good student for university. And for one year only, you have to learn many things, because you wont do diploma. So, time is really important to survive in matriks world. What i wanna is gimme strong heart ya Allah. Oh my, stop online! I have to do revision for mathematics test in the next week. Really scary! Assalamualaikum.

Labels: ,


Author
                  

New Stories

  • kmk 1st sem ; adapting
  • kmk 1st sem ; sebak
  • kmk 1st sem ; 1st turning point
  • lumpuh ;
  • contra ;
  • childish ;

  • Archive

    » 2016
    » 2015
    » 2014
    » 2013
    » 2012
    » 2011

    Footprints


    Credit

    Design and template originally by Ayuni and re-edited by ENNAMOON K.