ENNAMOON K.
23, ocpd-perfectionist & clumsy chemist
i ii iii

kmk 1st sem ; normal week
Saturday, July 28, 2012 • 12:43 AM

As usually assalamualaikum! How are you? I hope you are fine yah. We already entered Ramadhan. And next month we will celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri. So, this is my first time that i need to fast without family. This is my first time that i need to buy all the things with my self. I need to control my money and my desire. That's really difficult, because in KMK, everything are here. I'm happy because my roommate very nice, we eat together and sharing our food.

About assignment, yes! Many things have to do. UPS is coming. And we are pushed by the lecturers. Although that is really hard, but i think that is the best learning for someone lazy like me. I have to be pushed by them, so i will move forward. We learn Real Number, Equation Inequalities Absolute Values and also Arithmetic and Geometric Sequence and Series. This is about Mathematics. For Chemistry, we already learned about Matter, Chapter 1, which contain it sub topics that are Molarity and Molality and also Chapter 2, Atomic Structure. Biology and Computer Science also move forward with the other sub topic that needed to be memorized.

For English i already presented my story telling in front of my classmates. Alhamdulillah, the lecturer praised me and my partner for the best story teller. I dunno, maybe my voice is really high and when i talk, i automatically using my body language, so the story telling is not really hard for me. I also already know how to overcome my nervousness.

Next week, i think that is really tough. I need to prepare my self. Huhuhuhu. That's ok la. Whatever happen just STAND UP AND BE STRONG. Yah, that's my motto. Okayhs, until we meet again, i'm sleepy right now, tomorrow i need to attend Mathematics Class for 4 hours. Okayhs, daaaa assalamualaikum!

Labels:


Author
                  

New Stories

  • kmk 1st sem ; busy
  • kmk 1st sem ; fun
  • kmk 1st sem ; hang on
  • kmk 1st sem ; adapting
  • kmk 1st sem ; sebak
  • kmk 1st sem ; 1st turning point
  • lumpuh ;
  • contra ;
  • childish ;

  • Archive

    » 2016
    » 2015
    » 2014
    » 2013
    » 2012
    » 2011

    Footprints


    Credit

    Design and template originally by Ayuni and re-edited by ENNAMOON K.