ENNAMOON K.
23, ocpd-perfectionist & clumsy chemist
i ii iii

kmk 1st sem ; 1st ups
Monday, August 06, 2012 • 7:38 AM

Ting tong ting tong, jam berdetik! Assalamualaikum! Huh, only several hours i can spend to revise my own study. Huh, really scared for exam tomorrow. Can you imagine? This is my first time to take an exam in Matrikulasi. I got heart attack and the level of nervousness become higher. More adrenalin hormone is created!!!

Only three days myself! I have to be strong, then after exam finished i can go home to celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri. But, it spoil my mood when UPS in my mind. What is UPS? Ujian Pertengahan Semester. Hehehe. I take 4 subjects, and it look like really simple ryte? But one subject is pretty good enough to kill us!

Chemistry Chapter 2 Atomic Structure.

Oh my... I already studied for Chemi, and Science Comps, and this day i wanna revise Maths and also Biology. Now, im revising biology. Mitochondria , Choloroplast and bla bla bla, enough to make my head spinning and exploding because overloading, hahahhaa.

Wish me good luck, yah! Hope see you soon again for coming holidays! I can spend my holidays for two weeks in my lovely home, hahaha assalamualaikum.

Labels:


Author
                  

New Stories

  • kmk 1st sem ; normal week
  • kmk 1st sem ; busy
  • kmk 1st sem ; fun
  • kmk 1st sem ; hang on
  • kmk 1st sem ; adapting
  • kmk 1st sem ; sebak
  • kmk 1st sem ; 1st turning point
  • lumpuh ;
  • contra ;
  • childish ;

  • Archive

    » 2016
    » 2015
    » 2014
    » 2013
    » 2012
    » 2011

    Footprints


    Credit

    Design and template originally by Ayuni and re-edited by ENNAMOON K.