ENNAMOON K.
23, ocpd-perfectionist & clumsy chemist
i ii iii

gap ; family trip - teluk batik
Sunday, November 10, 2013 • 5:56 PM
Hello Assalamualaikum minna! I'm here to post a story about my trip on my holiday. I went to Teluk Batik last Monday, on 4th and 5th November 2013. My abah and mama planned it before i went home from matriks. I think i deserve it because i struggled very hard for third PSPM. Just waiting for the result. 

I wake up early around 6 a.m to pack my things. Then, at 7 a.m we went there by car, *macam ayat darjah 6 pulak* kehkehkeh. The journey took 2 and half hours, maybe. We used Global Positioning System, or its familiar name, GPS. My abah didn't know the direction of destination. So we referred to GPS. We arrived around 11:30 a.m.
This exactly the sceneries of Teluk Batik.

We checked in chalet, we choose family package around RM 200. Not so expensive. Then, we brought all our things to our room and rest for a while. Next, we walked out from chalet and went to stalls.
I bought hat, key chains, t-shirt and long skirts.

I really adore the shells and clams key chains. But i didn't buy it. WTH? I forgot, because i was too absorb to buy the other things. But i make sure i didn't forget to buy key chains for my friends. After tired from shopping, we ate foods.
Look at my mom, funny huh. 

I ate many kind of foods. Laksa, Nasi Ayam and so on. *Hajat aku untuk kurus terbantut di situ.* Well, we were in the middle of holiday, so gave a chance to ourselves to enjoy, hohox.

In the evening, my younger brother and sister went to beach. I didn't go because i wasted my time sleeping in the chalet. I also slept early that night, around 9:30 p.m. The next day, my younger brother, sister and me walked to the beach. We also took photos together.
Still had a time to pose, haha.

After that, we checked out from the chalet. I had no chance to enjoy myself with banana boat. My abah had no interest in that kind of thing. I guess i will come again with my future husband, kahkahkah, insyaAllah. The best moment in this trip was when we ate ice cream together while enjoying scenery of the beach. Hmm, thats all lah i think. See you again, daaa assalamualaikum.

ps : i watched new animes, Sengoku Basara and Clannad.
Super duper interesting. Redundant punya sentence.

Labels: ,


Author
                  

New Stories

  • kmk 3rd sem ; ending
  • kmk 3rd sem ; 4th long story
  • kmk 3rd sem ; 3rd long story
  • kmk 3rd sem ; ramadhan
  • kmk 3rd sem ; magazine assignment
  • kmk 3rd sem ; perasaan
  • kmk 3rd sem ; beginning
  • kmk 2nd sem ; 2nd pspm result
  • kmk 2nd sem ; preparation entering 3rd sem
  • kmk 2nd sem ; ending

  • Archive

    » 2016
    » 2015
    » 2014
    » 2013
    » 2012
    » 2011

    Footprints


    Credit

    Design and template originally by Ayuni and re-edited by ENNAMOON K.