ENNAMOON K.
23, ocpd-perfectionist & clumsy chemist
i ii iii

promise ;
Wednesday, November 11, 2015 • 4:47 PM
Because of your uncontrolled desires,
Because you were not strong enough to resist temptations,
Because you took everything as a small matter,
Because you didn't give a damn at all about your parents's hope,
And because you forgot Him - our Almighty,
You fall today, Norzalina Zakaria.

Congrats, you get a new experience today,
Or more accurate - you get to re-experience your doomsday,
Your dark ages that you already left for 3 years,
Now it repeats again.

Ah, this feeling is too much to be handled.
And because of that - now and later on,

I promise,
I won't do it again,
All things that bring me to self destruction,
I won't repeat it again,

I promise,
This is the last time i feel this crap,
I gotta stand up and face the problems that come ahead,
With all of my resolution and strength.

ENNAMOON K.
18th January 2015 - Sunday (01:54 p.m)

Labels: ,


Author
                  

New Stories

  • perjuangan ;
  • beku ;
  • degupan ;
  • amarah ;
  • pergi ;
  • lepaskan ;
  • kesal ;
  • dendam ;
  • tamat ;
  • berserah ;

  • Archive

    » 2016
    » 2015
    » 2014
    » 2013
    » 2012
    » 2011

    Footprints


    Credit

    Design and template originally by Ayuni and re-edited by ENNAMOON K.