ENNAMOON K.
23, ocpd-perfectionist & clumsy chemist
i ii iii

upm 4th sem ; siqin and sate kajang
Monday, February 29, 2016 • 12:23 AM
Our housemates serbu siqin. Get well soon, siqin!

I'm missing you already. 

Assalamualaikum. I'm posting a short update. Yesterday, i went to hospital - visiting siqin. She was hit by a car on her way to Kolej Keenam for Kimpet preparation. She was proposed to be a leader for Kimpet on Chemical Catalysis Day. Unfortunately, she could not make it. Her left ankle was broken and she need to rest maybe for 3 months to 6 months. I don't know whether she need to postpone her study or not. Hopefully not. I know she is strong, i'm sure she can face it. I'm sorry for all of my words. I was not really mature when i blamed you on everything. I'm sure this musibah happened to teach me, as well her.

Ami rented a car for us to go there. Then, after visiting siqin, we went to Kajang - searching for Sate Kajang Haji Samuri. Jalan untuk ke Kajang, kinda jam. Tapi bila dah sampai, lupa habis segala masalah. I ordered 10 sate ayam and other 10 sate daging. Bila aku dah makan 4 cucuk, perut dah kenyang. Seriously, servis kat sini sangatlah efficient, pantas and memuaskan. Satenya pun besar-besar and kenyanglah kalau kau makan, hehehe. Alright, yang tu je maybe yang aku nak storykan. Jumpa lagi, assalamualaikum.

Labels: ,


Author
                  

New Stories

  • upm 4th sem ; kem eksplorasi sains smk muhibbah
  • gap ; reunion umie, wani & ekin
  • aku ;
  • heartstrings ;
  • never ending ;
  • soul ;
  • promise ;
  • perjuangan ;
  • beku ;
  • degupan ;

  • Archive

    » 2016
    » 2015
    » 2014
    » 2013
    » 2012
    » 2011

    Footprints


    Credit

    Design and template originally by Ayuni and re-edited by ENNAMOON K.