ENNAMOON K.
23, ocpd-perfectionist & clumsy chemist
i ii iii

upm 5th sem ; happy 22nd birthday to me
Friday, December 02, 2016 • 7:04 AM
السلام عليكم & hello peeps! Here, I’m updating my blog again with my story – all about my birthday. My birthday was celebrated on last 15th November 2016. Because i was so dem busy, i didn't update my blog on that day. So, happy birthday to me - happy birthday to Norzalina Zakaria. She had been breathing for 22 years, alhamdulillah. Throughout this duration, she gained many experiences and created many memorable memories. & of course she had been through a lot of shit, but with her magic spell, she managed to survive. Do you know what is her magic spell? Nah, I give it to you.
Not everyday is a good day, live anyway. Not everyone tells the truth, trust anyway. Not everyone will love you back, love anyway. Not every game will be fair, play anyway.
It may seems stupid, but trust me if you abide this quote, you will be the most powerful person – mentally stronger than others. What is the most important, believe on Allah, our Creator, our Best Planner. Every shit you have been through, there must be reasons behind it. It is just like this phrase : "perfer et obdura dolor hic tibi proderit olim" means "carry on and be tough, someday this pain will be useful to you" & what is the most important - you have to believe, you have to believe.

Look at her excited face! That day was her cheat day, hahaha.

Awwwsss, sis comel kannn?

Enough with motivation, I will proceed with appreciation to my friend, Hasiqin. Thank you for accompanying me to secret recipe, thank you for wishing me birthday on instagram & thank you for giving me a present, hula hoop. So after this, I can use it to slim my waist, hahaha. & thank you Rudy for calling me just to wish me, happy birthday, haha – yeah I really appreciate that, seriously. & the greatest appreciation goes to my mom who gave birth to me, i love you so much, mom ! Thank you for being born.

At first, I didn’t expect for me to get many wishes from my friends. But Alhamdulillah, God showed me that I was loved by friends and family. So, I need to discard negative feelings about being left alone & everyone didn’t give any damn about me, haha. Seriously, ありがとうございました みんなさん。

Labels:


Author
                  

New Stories

  • upm 5th sem ; petroscience
  • upm 5th sem ; bridge of krs upm
  • mp videography ; fragments
  • gap ; happy eid 1437 hijrah
  • upm 4th sem ; throughout this 4th sem
  • upm 4th sem ; kimpet's day 1.0
  • abah ;
  • upm 4th sem ; siqin and sate kajang
  • upm 4th sem ; kem eksplorasi sains smk muhibbah
  • gap ; reunion umie, wani & ekin

  • Archive

    » 2016
    » 2015
    » 2014
    » 2013
    » 2012
    » 2011

    Footprints


    Credit

    Design and template originally by Ayuni and re-edited by ENNAMOON K.